Not making a difference since 2006. Blog motto: Always be sincere whether you mean it or not.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Why is it so hard to say au revoir?

I am tired of thinking about the ongoing debacle in Iraq. I really did not want to read Dennis Dale's The Spiel and the Damage Done. Unfortunately, I had some free time. Dennis highlights the National Interest Online's interview with Michael Scheuer concerning the recently released National Intelligence Estimate.

I don't think there is anything that Dennis writes that I disagree with. There is one point where he distills the argument down to the like duh point:

"That's why Sheuer (and he suggests the NIE, judging by that portion of it that's been declassified) says we are damned if we stay and damned if we go. I say, in that case, we go."

The thing speaks for itself.

No comments: